Terms & Conditions
The website multano.in is operated under license by Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd., a company duly incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and has its office at 2186, Village Shadi Khampur, New Delhi-110008.
Multano offers you online purchasing services, which allows you to purchase a selection of the products available at their store from your computer. You can also benefit from promotions, gifts and exclusive offers.
The Terms of Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website multano.in (the "Website"), Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. ("Business Name") offers products for purchase on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
By subscription or usage of services offered, you have taken note, acknowledged, undertaken to have constructive notice of the terms and conditions laid down hereunder. Upon subscription or usage of services, you are legally bound by the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions supersede all earlier representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by Multano. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. By using the services of Multano you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All products/services and information displayed on multano.in constitute an ‘invitation to offer’. Your order for purchase constitutes your ‘offer’ which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. If you do not want to be bound by the terms and conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our services. Multano reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
As used in this document, the following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
- ‘We’ / ‘Us’ / ‘Our’ / ‘multano.in’ / ‘multano’ / ’website’ means the online shopping platform and the services provided by it, owned and operated by Organihome Foods Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates which provides a platform to the users of Multano to buy the products listed on www.multano.in.
- ‘Product / Products’ means and includes any goods/ /products /services /offers /display items that are uploaded/ showcased/ displayed on multano.in and the related description, information, procedure, processes, delivery schedule, etc.
- ‘Customer’ / ‘buyer’ shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on multano.in by placing an order for and purchases any product offered for sale on the platform of multano.
- ‘User’ / ‘Customer’ means and includes any person or an entity or any legal entity using or accessing the services provided on multano.
- ‘Service Providers’ shall be interpreted to mean independent third-party service providers.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
YOU AGREE TO:
- Immediately notify multano.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit / logout from your account at the end of each session.
Upon failure or negligence on behalf of the user to observe the above conditions/ modalities provided above, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising on account of your non-compliance or negligence.